BAYAREASHOWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH MY BODY TOMORROW (FRIDAY)

3 posters

Go down

WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH MY BODY TOMORROW (FRIDAY) Empty WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH MY BODY TOMORROW (FRIDAY)

Post  5lark Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:22 am

My buddy Matt is having an art show on Friday. His art is really good. Most of it looks like this:

WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH MY BODY TOMORROW (FRIDAY) 3420493024_f136972db8_b

Big Umbrella Studios on Divisadero, 'round eight.
5lark
5lark
Admin

http://www.matandogueros.wordpress.net

Back to top Go down

WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH MY BODY TOMORROW (FRIDAY) Empty Re: WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH MY BODY TOMORROW (FRIDAY)

Post  futurewolv Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:27 am

and if you arent going there, you should come to the cult ritual show in oakland.

futurewolv

Back to top Go down

WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH MY BODY TOMORROW (FRIDAY) Empty Re: WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH MY BODY TOMORROW (FRIDAY)

Post  HIgh End Hatred Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:57 pm

futurewolv wrote:and if you arent going there, you should come to the cult ritual show in oakland.

I'm going to cult ritual. It is going to rule. i get out of practice around 7 or 8. Mike meet me at 6th and market and we will roll together. Killer!
HIgh End Hatred
HIgh End Hatred

Back to top Go down

Post  futurewolv Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:47 pm

in it to win it. text me when you are outta practice.

i will be at home pre-gaming with a bottle of root beer and cut the shit record.

futurewolv

Back to top Go down

Post  5lark Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:15 am

Whoops. Matt's art show is next Friday, the 12th.
5lark
5lark
Admin

http://www.matandogueros.wordpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down