BAYAREASHOWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blog of the day of june 12

4 posters

Go down

blog of the day of june 12 Empty blog of the day of june 12

Post  asupercutecat Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:50 pm

So been a while pal, been doin some pretty chill stuff, learning a lot about my body.

I have a new found shopping addiction, shopping is something ive always despised almost as much as fashion. the whole ritual leading up to coitus seems so meaningless and empty, i make a gallant effort to look as miserable as possible. I want people to look at me and say, "Wow is he colorblind?", or "Does he know his balls are hanging out?". As for finding a woman to perform horrible acts upon to continue our civilization, i look at it like this, if they arent bothered by my choice of wear than they're a keeper.
The reason i bring this up is ive been trying to better define my public image through clothes and less through actions, namely buying shit loads of clothes, ive bought more clothes over the past 2 weeks than i have in the past 3 years put toegether, ive also spent a grand total of 41.36 for the following

1 pair baby blue short shorts (possibly used for golfing by a past owner)
1 pair turquoise swim trunks (doesnt have a penis slot, but also doesnt have that nut bag, kind of a confusing pair of trunks) either way i have no swim
plans but i still like to wear them
1 pair lands end old man hiking short shorts, my new favorite shorts
1 purple shirt
1 "im a real doll.... collector" shirt
1 yellow shirt with pocket
1 gak colored shirt with pocket
1 picasso jacket
1 action oriented polyester jacket
1 purple black and green reversible cold weather jacket
1 turquoise zip up wind breaker
1 purple sweatshirt
1 light blue zip up hooded sweatshirt

i also purchased my first haircut in many a years, 12 dollars con shampoo at michelles on 24th and valencia, i highly suggest dropping in there, ask for Mario Castro *a short venezualan man with a snarl for a smile* if you are having trouble deciding on a haircut look at the board of pictures with fellas that probably get more ladies than you do.

So i have been having a little bit of a love affair, for those of you who doubt my manhood, i have a new girl.
She wandered into my life, usually i try meeting women through a network of friends, or going out in social situations, but she just walked in through my broken window, laid down on my lap and watched planes,trains and automobiles with me.

Honestly that wasnt the first time we had met, or spent an extended period of time toegether, but it was the first time i felt really comfortable, touching and telling her how i felt about her.

Her name is gracy

Im growing a mustache right now, it has been about 1 and 1 half weeks in progress, at the moment i am recieving alot of support through this painful growth. Comments such as "Hey motherfucker you look like you should be cooking meth in a bathtub" or "You idiot, you look like my cousin in alabama who makes meth for a living" or "shave that shit off or you're fired" have really helped me to not feel self conscious and i really appreciate it.

The temptation to shave it off comes easily, with snide remarks like "Dude thats coming in really nicely, its better than i could have imagined"-dion sardine but i will prevail

Well im hoping that i can find some friends who want to go on bike rides with me to stores to buy more movies and ridiculous records like

blog of the day of june 12 74cc6230a8a03605142df010.L._AA240_
bud and travis' latin album
so please if anyone sneaks in my room and reads my journal call me

PS: mid night soccer is pretty fun. playing it after drinking 4 glasses of wine 2 cocktails and 2 beers and 12 hours of work, is painful

asupercutecat

Back to top Go down

blog of the day of june 12 Empty Re: blog of the day of june 12

Post  asupercutecat Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:50 pm

also if you dont know who niel hamburger is, please learn to america

asupercutecat

Back to top Go down

Post  5lark Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:05 pm

farao Miles. You are a good one. Let me know how Gracy's eye goop problems work out.
5lark
5lark
Admin

http://www.matandogueros.wordpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HIgh End Hatred Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:23 am

i bet you feel fucking sexy when gracy rubs up against you and you sneeze all over the place. Damn I fucking jealous. Fucking smooch.
HIgh End Hatred
HIgh End Hatred

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingU2nite Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:17 am

u R new bay area fashion king. actually rory might always win but he looks better dressed at as prince not as a king, so he will always be fashion prince

MAJOR KUDOS TO: 1 "im a real doll.... collector" shirt
HORNY ABORTION TYPE KUDOS TO: 1 yellow shirt with pocket
HYPER KUDOS TO: 1 gak colored shirt with pocket

plz upload nudie gracie pic now 2 msg bored 4 us -thx
MissingU2nite
MissingU2nite

http://www.myspace.com/91xmusic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down