BAYAREASHOWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miles' journal

4 posters

Go down

Miles' journal Empty Miles'' journal

Post  asupercutecat Mon May 18, 2009 7:16 am

hey bud just felt like writing my day down pretty uneventful but that was alright.

typings a bummer cuz my finger and im laying in bed nude (LADIESSSS) listening to harvey milk pretty cool deal

so i rode my bike home at 1:30am today from theas going away party, it wuz cool, i kept trying to drunk dial people while riding my bike, always a good idea! i arrived at le casa to find aaron chillin hard with some ramen probably, i made some oversalted pretty shitty tomato sauce pasta (poor as fuck right now so i left out le truffles and chat fromage) pretty miserable meal but it encouraged me to drink lots of water so that was cool, plus i was watching the first two episodes of xfiles with a roomie so that wuz chill.

fell asleep around 5 am after a few serious jackoff sesh's and some self loathing, after i woke up from my nap at 3:06 pm i got motivated so i rummaged through my pen/change bucket (made out of an plastic mayo jug?) to scrounge the 6 dollars in dimes and nickles it takes to buy some smokes, and rode my bike the 2 blocks groggy as shit to SHARIFFS oaklands CLEANESt liquor store. its awesome being so insecure that you worry about others feelings while you inconvenience them for 45 seconds to recount your change for the cashier.

after making it back home, not getting called a fat/stupid/giant/ugly cracka ass, i enjoyed a movie that i cant recall at this second but will remember by the time im done typing this, oh yeah it was dumb and dumber, watched that, it was pretty chill, i was getting hungry and i am trying to not eat my roomates food so i decided to go dumpster diving, i wanted to wait till it was more dark so i watched kindergarten cop, it was about 730 when i felt like i could cruise around for a while and find some dumpsters to hit on my way back after the sun set.

i rode with my sick FILA's back pack out to the edge of emeryville marina waxed poetic bathing in the sunset over the bay while the song of cherubs echoed in my ear (2 plastic 5 gallon buckets hitting the rocks with the waves) and proceeded to semifreddis to steal a bunch of bread. pretty successful, got bout 3 ciabattas 2 levains and some ruztic sourdough. on my way home along the traintracks there was an overwhelming smell of sewage, i tried to hold my breath but it went on for a good 3 blocks, i figured, fuck some people in this world live with this smell 25/7 and dont have a choice to hold their breath, so i took a deep breath in and reveled in the fact that i could feel the pain of millions around the world. later on while riding under another underpass some guy tried to pass me on my right and i tried to swerve to the right to let him by, but recovered before he hit me, he yelled "Get a light buddy" or maybe "Get a life buddy" not really sure, i spent the last 5 blocks of my ride trying to figure it out, i dont have lights on my bike, i also dont consider this hell i live in a life.

but seriously, got home and toasted some bread and put this herb stuff i have from work on it and watched batman returns, what a turd, but atleast michelle pfiefer gained some weight since scarface oh well.

oh wont be spell checking this, spell check is a big moral issue for me, maybe some day i will rant about that

asupercutecat

Back to top Go down

Miles' journal Empty Re: Miles' journal

Post  futurewolv Mon May 18, 2009 10:52 pm

it's not a tumor.

futurewolv

Back to top Go down

Post  5lark Tue May 19, 2009 12:02 am

So glad you're following through with the Life of Miles journal. Keep it going! Basketball
5lark
5lark
Admin

http://www.matandogueros.wordpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CEREAL GIRLZZZ Tue May 19, 2009 1:10 am

cat fromage

CEREAL GIRLZZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content