BAYAREASHOWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thorns of Life tonight!!! ex jawbreaker and crimpshrine plus some girl from the "L" word. Hemolock! 7 pm

5 posters

Go down

Thorns of Life tonight!!! ex jawbreaker and crimpshrine plus some girl from the "L" word. Hemolock! 7 pm Empty Thorns of Life tonight!!! ex jawbreaker and crimpshrine plus some girl from the "L" word. Hemolock! 7 pm

Post  HIgh End Hatred Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:31 pm

I know this is last minute, but there is going to be a rad show tonight at the hemlock. Thorns of Life is the new band from blake schwarzenbach from Jawbreaker and aaron cometbus from Crimpshrine among others and some girl from the L word. It's going to rule. Tonight at 7pm 6 bucks. pain brain.
HIgh End Hatred
HIgh End Hatred

Back to top Go down

Thorns of Life tonight!!! ex jawbreaker and crimpshrine plus some girl from the "L" word. Hemolock! 7 pm Empty Re: Thorns of Life tonight!!! ex jawbreaker and crimpshrine plus some girl from the "L" word. Hemolock! 7 pm

Post  FUTURE TRIP Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:49 pm

mike kenny cares
FUTURE TRIP
FUTURE TRIP
Admin

https://bayareashows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thorns of Life tonight!!! ex jawbreaker and crimpshrine plus some girl from the "L" word. Hemolock! 7 pm Empty Re: Thorns of Life tonight!!! ex jawbreaker and crimpshrine plus some girl from the "L" word. Hemolock! 7 pm

Post  mikeyhasnobones Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:02 am

THIS IS HAPPENING IN AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE IN SANTA ROSA THIS WEEKEND I BELIEVE. I'LL BRING MY TEARS.
mikeyhasnobones
mikeyhasnobones

Back to top Go down

Post  HIgh End Hatred Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:32 am

FUTURE TRIP wrote:mike kenny cares

Fuck you, you should care to you sack of shit. Fuck it I only like brotherhood.
HIgh End Hatred
HIgh End Hatred

Back to top Go down

Post  HIgh End Hatred Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:54 am

This show was a bust. Waited in line for an hour. Found out that there were two lines. The Hemlock is a gentrified shit hole. Maybe I'll go to the show in Santa Rosa and tell comutbus that he's not punk anymore and should just kill himself.
HIgh End Hatred
HIgh End Hatred

Back to top Go down

Post  5lark Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:21 am

Condemn him to a hole in the mud.
5lark
5lark
Admin

http://www.matandogueros.wordpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeyhasnobones Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:26 am

I'LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE SANTA ROSA ONE, DUDES. IT'LL BE FREE AND I KNOW IT'S KINDA SECRET SO IT WON'T BE CROWDED.
mikeyhasnobones
mikeyhasnobones

Back to top Go down

Post  futurewolv Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:55 am

7:00pm, thrillhouse. been keepin this under my hat for a while!
see you there- don't tell anyone or the fucking SFFD will come shut it down.

futurewolv

Back to top Go down

Post  5lark Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:15 am

Fuck your hat Mike Kenny. Never withhold info from your fellow Cheems again.
5lark
5lark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeyhasnobones Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:20 am

i just want to say that this was amazing.
mikeyhasnobones
mikeyhasnobones

Back to top Go down

Post  HIgh End Hatred Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:15 am

I must admit. It was very good. I wish I could have actually seen them over the fucking nerd crowd.
HIgh End Hatred
HIgh End Hatred

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeyhasnobones Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:08 pm

yeah i didn't really see them for the first half but the basement at my friend rachel's house was super packed so people started leaving after a while so i got to go up front after a while. it was the pain stain.
mikeyhasnobones
mikeyhasnobones

Back to top Go down

Post  futurewolv Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:21 pm

it was only a bit above mediocre in my opinion. i guess i was expecting something grittier. oh well.

and clark. i fully told you about the show over a month in advance. i just never posted it on any internets shit.

futurewolv

Back to top Go down

Post  5lark Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:42 am

Hmmm, well I didn't have anything written down in my SLINGSHOT planner. I must have forgotten to be punk that day.
5lark
5lark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum