BAYAREASHOWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

serbian "powerviolence" band wants to do a split with us, what do you guys think?

3 posters

Go down

serbian "powerviolence" band wants to do a split with us, what do you guys think? Empty serbian "powerviolence" band wants to do a split with us, what do you guys think?

Post  cheem dandy Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:39 am

so this band from serbia is interested in possibly doing a split with us and releasing it. they also are interested in putting some scratch towards releasing our LP and distro'ing it in europe. check this link to this blog about them (mp3s included) and tell me what you think. i personally dont think its awful, and it would be fucking nuts to have a connection to something as random as a serbian punk scene...

for your pleasure:

http://cephalochromoscope.blogspot.com/2009/01/introduction-csihs-ben-balkan.html
cheem dandy
cheem dandy

Back to top Go down

serbian "powerviolence" band wants to do a split with us, what do you guys think? Empty Re: serbian "powerviolence" band wants to do a split with us, what do you guys think?

Post  HIgh End Hatred Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:05 am

This band sounds pretty cool. I mean, we should all talk about it. They even got a little ska feel.
HIgh End Hatred
HIgh End Hatred

Back to top Go down

serbian "powerviolence" band wants to do a split with us, what do you guys think? Empty Re: serbian "powerviolence" band wants to do a split with us, what do you guys think?

Post  cheem dandy Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:16 am

i know, that melodic upstroke part is kind of dumb, but i guess this is their "older" stuff too, and they said the new stuff is better?
cheem dandy
cheem dandy

Back to top Go down

Post  FUTURE TRIP Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:45 am

LET'S FUCKING GO! TO EASTERN EUROPE!
FUTURE TRIP
FUTURE TRIP
Admin

https://bayareashows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down