BAYAREASHOWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bay area cheemiez: live in my room for a while!

2 posters

Go down

bay area cheemiez: live in my room for a while! Empty bay area cheemiez: live in my room for a while!

Post  cheem dandy Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:19 am

hello everyone,
so as some of you may know and some of you may not, i'm currently planning a long trip to sweden and possibly other parts of europe. i am pumped, its going to rule. but in the interim i need someone to live in my room in my wonderful warehouse home.

if you've been to my house, you know whats up: large spacious common space for working on all kinds of projects, silkscreening, sewing, painting, music playing, woodcutting and more all have their own facilities here for your use. a huge industrial kitchen and all the storage space you can use. we recently got a KILLER projector for watching movies. its close to bart and cheap grocery stores and the library and lake merritt. my room is super spaceous and well furnished. its the shit, basically.

so here's the run-down: i would like to sublet my room for someone else as soon as march 1st. any time from there on out till i leave in late april is ok too, but the sooner the better as the idea is shedding these creature comforts in exchange for saving as much as possible. i'm planning on coming back in the end of june, but most realistically probably wont have the money to pay rent upon my arrival, so the sublet would probably extend till july. i know this sounds vague, but im willing to work with you. honest!

rent here is $469 a month, there are some bills and things too. please let me know if you're interested in any capacity, and PLEASE forward this to anyone you know who might be interested. please repost too!!!

thanks so much and sorry for the longwinded-ness,
andreas
cheem dandy
cheem dandy

Back to top Go down

bay area cheemiez: live in my room for a while! Empty Re: bay area cheemiez: live in my room for a while!

Post  FUTURE TRIP Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:29 am

would
FUTURE TRIP
FUTURE TRIP
Admin

https://bayareashows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down