BAYAREASHOWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS FOR YOU, THIS IS WHY WE'RE ALIVE

5 posters

Go down

THIS IS FOR YOU, THIS IS WHY WE'RE ALIVE Empty THIS IS FOR YOU, THIS IS WHY WE'RE ALIVE

Post  mikeyhasnobones Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:18 am

mikeyhasnobones
mikeyhasnobones

Back to top Go down

THIS IS FOR YOU, THIS IS WHY WE'RE ALIVE Empty Re: THIS IS FOR YOU, THIS IS WHY WE'RE ALIVE

Post  futurewolv Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:55 am

mikey... i appreciate the sentiment, but this is NOT for me. at all. ever.

futurewolv

Back to top Go down

THIS IS FOR YOU, THIS IS WHY WE'RE ALIVE Empty Re: THIS IS FOR YOU, THIS IS WHY WE'RE ALIVE

Post  MissingU2nite Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:09 am

futurewolv wrote:mikey... i appreciate the sentiment, but this is NOT for me. at all. ever.

I'll take it, thanks Mikey. I think I could live for this
MissingU2nite
MissingU2nite

http://www.myspace.com/91xmusic

Back to top Go down

Post  futurewolv Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:12 am

i bet clark likes this.

futurewolv

Back to top Go down

Post  5lark Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:02 am

At the risk of sounding like a loud braggart tryin' to put ya' down, I was already clued in to the Brokencyde crew, and y'know what? I tried to be down man, I really did, but I think I have to draw the line at Hollywood Undead.

On an unrelated topic, these are way cool:
cheers bom cheers bom cheers bom cheers bom bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Basketball Twisted Evil
5lark
5lark
Admin

http://www.matandogueros.wordpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeyhasnobones Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:54 am

that's cool man, for some reason i thought you may have talked about the BROKE INSIDE krew. alright then, i'll clue ya'll in to a piece of beautiful trash that everyone's good buddy sean boylan clued me in to when he was up here last week:

try not to live to jamie t. i mean BOB HOSKINS!? the end gets kinda awkward though

JAMIE T!
mikeyhasnobones
mikeyhasnobones

Back to top Go down

Post  5lark Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:50 am

BROKE INSIDE crew? Is that like a Chris Carrabba side project? I mean, as far as the image goes I think he fits the bill for one of these new screamo/boy-band/rap fusion projects.

THIS IS FOR YOU, THIS IS WHY WE'RE ALIVE Dashboard1

Wait! Could it be?! Is it time for Carrabba to make a comeback?! He could be our generation's Vanilla Ice!
5lark
5lark
Admin

http://www.matandogueros.wordpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeyhasnobones Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:28 am

nah dude, BROKE INSIDE = BROKENCYDE. listen to jamie t!
mikeyhasnobones
mikeyhasnobones

Back to top Go down

Post  HIgh End Hatred Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:22 pm

i'm the king!
HIgh End Hatred
HIgh End Hatred

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum